Gigglepin's 20th Anniversary product: the NEW GP100 Twin-motor winch.
It’s Strong, it’s Light and installed with legendary Gigglepin reliability.
This winch comes with 8hp Bow 2 Plus Motors
Available with 5 different ratios and three different drum lengths and the choice to upgrade to 8HP Bow 2 Plus motors, it is in a class of its own and is raising the standard for High Performance Winching.
It is 4kgs lighter than the outgoing GP80 and 10kg lighter than other manufacturer’s Twin-motor winches. Tested vigorously it won its first competitive outing with Gigglepin crew Allen Sharp and Ben Turpie taking top honours at the super tough Welsh Xtrem, and taken the top three places at the infamous Xtrem Challenge Portugal
With off-load line speeds from 90ft to 550ft per minute, there is a GP100 for everyone!
NOTE: If specified at time of order there is NO extra cost for fitting the new Hurricane Gears into new GP100, GP50 or GP25 complete winches.
It has the following amazing features:
- Twin-motors for Maximum Power and Control
- Super Smooth Air Operated Free-Spool drum for fast deployment of cable
- New Stronger, Lightweight, Heat treated cast aluminium housings
- High Performance Gears and SuperShaft designed to be Lighter and Stronger
- Five different ratios +15%, +25%, +40%, +50%, +60% to suit all applications
- Three drum sizes: short 10” (254mm), Standard 13” (+76mm), Long 14.5” (+114mm)
- Powered by 6.8HP Bowmotor 2’s with Gigglepin Albright solenoids (12v or 24v) or upgrade to 8HP Bow 2 Plus motors
- Gigglepin PowerBars and Solenoid Wiring Harness fitted as standard equipment
- 18 symmetrical M12 mounting locations with deep threads for total winch security. 6 mounting bolts are supplied as standard - if you require an additional set of 6 bolts, please select in the 'Options' tab above.
- External ratchet brake allowing the use of synthetic ropes
- 11 Roller bearings giving unparalleled silky smooth operation
- Removable Stainless Steel Brake Pawl mount for increased longevity
- Super Strong Polished Stainless Steel fairlead with improved clearance for large thimbles
- Fully Submersible
- Billet Drum End Plate with Rear Brace Bars and extra mounts for Motor Support or ancillaries
- Oil Filled gearbox for perfect lubrication no matter what the angle
- Large drain and filler plugs with Iridium magnets for ease of maintenance
- Manufactured and hand built to order in the UK by trained craftsmen
- Serial numbered for traceability
- Supplied with fitting kit and full instructions
- FREE Gigglepin T-Shirt with every winch - please advise of shirt size
- Compatible with the NEW Gigglepin Motor Brake System (MBS) - available separately
3 Year Warranty on mechanical parts (motors and solenoids not included)