This pneumatic FreeSpool drum is a direct replacement for the drum on a standard Warn 8274/8074 (of any age). We have completely redesigned our FreeSpool drum to be stronger, lighter and easier to use.
It features a reduced diameter drum and a stronger engagement system. Fitted with large roller bearings, 8mm drum plates, rope retainer loop and housing seal.
Available in two lengths Short (same length as Warn 8274/8074) and Standard (+76mm length), It is the the reliable choice for those looking for an easy to use free spooling drum.
Electrical Activation Kit comes supplied with:
- Air Solenoid,
- Y Piece kit to mount your solenoid directly to an ARB compressor,
- On/Off electrical switch,
- Red 'Fighter Pilot' style switch cover,
- 4M 6mm air pipe,
- 2 x High Quality 1/8BSP Breather Elbows,
- Roll of PTFE tape,
- Wiring diagram for solenoid connections.
Drum Features -
- NEW stronger engagement system with smoother free-spool action
- Sealed drum bearing on the free end with aluminium bearing support
- 8mm thick Drum end plates to reduce flex.
- Drum end plates spaced away from lower housing so if either do flex the drum continues to operate.
- Stainless steel bearing supports to stop corrosion
- Reduced diameter drum available in two lengths, short and long (+76mm)
- IMPROVED EN36 case hardened dog engagement technology for total reliability
- Large free end sealed bearing & adapter/retention ring for smooth operation
- PTFE support washer for perfect sealing and smoother operation
- Gigglepin rope retention system
- Supplied with Nitrile drum seal
- Tough Black Nylon Coating
- Supplied with GP Seal Lube (G10018)
- Supplied with fitting guide
- Choice of Air Activation Kits (Electrical / Mechanical) at extra cost.