Previously called ProSeries Alright Solenoid
Designed and tested by Gigglepin, built by Albright. These contactors boast MEGA size internals unequalled in any other DC88 style contactor and are IP67 rated and provide 100amp continuous use which improves reliability and reduces the risk of premature failure.
Available exclusively from Gigglepin and their authorised distributers.
One Albright contactor is required per motor.
The features of the Gigglepin Pro100 solenoid are:
- Lower casing made from less rigid material making the unit more resistant to knocks and bangs,
- Built in mounting brackets for secure fitment,
- Heavier duty internal contacts,
- Spade Terminals for switching circuitry spaced further apart for ease of fitting/maintenance,
- Gigglepin branded label,
- Ideal for use in conjunction with our extended motor bolts and solenoid wiring harnesses,
- Supplied with wiring diagram,
1 Year component failure warranty. It is still recommended to seal your Albright prior to use.Please note this Solenoid will work with any series wound motor ( Three terminals on top and earth post underneath) - IT IS NOT SUITABLE FOR A PERMANANT MAGNET MOTOR (two terminals).