Twice the Power, Twice the Speed
We launched our first Twin Motor Top Housing in 2005 and it rapidly became a legend! In 2017 we launched this NEW version and it is already dominating podiums worldwide.
This Twin Motor Top Housing features a heat treated aluminium casting, EN36 internal gears, is has huge mechanical strength and can be supplied with six different ratios - Standard, +15%, + 25%, + 40&, +50% or + 60%.
It is 1kg lighter than the first generation housing, has six super smooth roller bearings, 'O' ring seal, filler bung and a 1/8 bsp breather.
Fits all Warn 8274/8074 and all Gigglepin Lower Housings and is supplied with 1 x Gear ratio of your choice, mounting bolts and instructions.
Advantages of the All New Twin Motor Top Housing are:
- New Lighter stronger casting,
- New lighter stronger gear set,
- Six super smooth roller bearings,
- Narrower design to make assembly and servicing easier,
- Larger oil filler plug,
- New O ring seal on end plate,
- 1/8 BSP breather fitting,
- Supplied with bolts,
- Available in 6 ratios: 0%(Std), +15%, +25%, +40%, +50% or +60%,
- Twice the power, twice the speed,
- Decreased motor effort, saving motors and batteries,
- Superior design and material grades eliminating breakage,
- Sustained line rate on hard pulls,
- Higher maximum load capacity.