Want to avoid that Pesky Over-run and stop your winch instantly?
Re-designed for 2019, the Gigglepin Motor Brake System (MBS) is a fully controllable air operated braking system that mounts in between the winch housing and the motor (i.e in front of the motor), and is suitable for any winch/motors fitted with the multi-splined output shaft (Armature shaft). This includes Warn 8274, GP winches and many lowline winches also.
When switched on, the brake operates automatically, and stops the winch dead
- Fully automatic, but can be also switched off when not required.
- Defaults to 'Off' if either electrical or air supply is lost.
- Fits in front of the motor(s), meaning fast, simple motor changes
- No modification required to either Winch or Motor(s)
- Requires a positive switched electrical supply (switch included in the kit)
- Requires a constant pressurised air supply (60 to 150psi)
- Available in 12 or 24v, for single or twin motor applications
- One brake unit per motor (Twin motor kit contains two brake units)
- Suitable for any winch fitted with the 20T splined armature (output) shaft
Perfect for tricky hill descents or total control situations.
Single Motor Brake System