Avoid that Pesky Over-run and stop your winch instantly!
Easily the best designed Motor Brake System on the market! Why?
Some brands of air brake systems are permanently on and don't work on other winches and...
Gigglepin's Motor Brake System defaults to the off position, so when not in use, if you lose your air, your winch will still operate!
When switched on the GP MBS operates automatically and stops the winch dead when you lift your finger off the in/out switch, Perfect for tricky hill descents or the need of total control situations.
Gigglepin's Motor Brake System also:
- Is fully automatic, and can be also switched off when not required,
- Defaults to 'Off' if either electrical or air supply is lost,
- Fits in front of the motor(s), meaning fast, simple motor changes,
- No modification required to either Winch or Motor(s),
- Requires a positive switched electrical supply (switch included in the kit),
- Requires a constant pressurised air supply (60 to 150psi),
Supplied as a kit, it is easy to install and simple to operate.
Available in 12V or 24V, it requires a positive switched electrical supply and a pressurised air supple (60 to 150 psi).
Fits Bow Motor 1, 2, 2 Plus and Warn XP motors. One brake unit per motor (Twin motor kit contains two brake units). Suitable for any winch fitted with the 20T splined armature (output) shaft.