Delivery and Returns Policy
Smithi Engineering aim to despatch all orders within two working days from point of order. However, occasionally this may take longer if items are bespoke to order or if there is a stock holding issue. A representative will contact you within two working days of point of order if this is the case.
Occasionally items showing on this website may be out of stock. If this situation arises we will do everything within our power to ship the item as quickly as possible.
Smithi Engineering take great care to try and make sure that all details on this site are correct. However, errors do sometimes occur. This may result in a cancellation of the order - in this case we apologise for any inconvenience caused.
Smithi Engineering cannot be held responsible for delays due to courier / postal service problems.
- All products sold come with the full manufacturer’s warranty.
- We require all warranty products to be sent back to us at our Canberra warehouse – 104 O’Halloran Cct, KAMBAH ACT 2902.
- We will organise a replacement or repair of the faulty good(s)
- Give us a call and we’ll issue you with a Return Merchandise Authority (RMA) number via email.
- We’ll often ask you to email us through some pictures; this is so we can get the ball rolling with our suppliers in facilitating the warranty.
- Return the product to us with the RMA attached. We strongly recommend you use registered post or a courier.
- Once we receive the product we will ship either a replacement or the repaired item.
NOTE: You will need to contact the dealer that you purchased the item from directly to facilitate a return.
We ask you please choose your purchase carefully. We will accept products for exchange or credit for a change of mind, however the following policy applies.
- All returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
- Your original invoice must be provided.
- You will need to pay the cost of freight of the products to be sent back to us and also the cost of the freight of the exchanged products to be sent to you
- We are unable to accept any products that have been fitted or are not original saleable condition, this includes any packaging.
If we have made an error sending you the wrong product or short shipped your order, then naturally we will rectify this at our cost including shipping both ways.
- Please call us on 0408777091 to obtain a Return Merchandise Authority (RMA) and give us instructions on what you would like to do.
- Send the product to be returned along with the RMA back to our Canberra depot – 104 O’Halloran Cct, Kambah ACT 2902. We strongly recommend you use registered post or a courier.
- We will contact you when we have received your RMA and have issued your replacement