Designed for use with synthetic winch ropes and highly polished for a lasting finish. Our Stainless Steel FairLeads are handmade in the UK and are available in three different sizes.
- Short length to fit lowline winches and standard drum 8274 Winches. Distance between mounting holes is 254mm.
- Standard (+76mm) to fit GP standard drum winches and our long FreeSpool drums. Distance between mounting holes is 330mm.
- Long (+114mm) to suit the GP long drum winches. Distance between mounting holes is 368mm.
The Benefits of the GP winch fairleads are:
- Highly polished and smooth, long lasting finish surface to reduce rope friction
- Increased strength due to two additional mountings - eliminates possibility of fairlead expansion under heavy loads
- Superior material quality
- Aesthetically pleasing
Please note these fairleads are NOT suitable to use with wire ropes.